March for Meals is a Month Long Celebration
Join us for any or all of the events to support seniors in Fairfield County
or use the Donate button on this site to make a donation to the cause.
Community Champions Week: March 26-30
Get the Meals on Wheels experience: Deliver a meal or help prepare food for an hour or two.
Call to schedule a time.
Saturday, April 7, 9am 5K run or 1 Mile walk
Olivedale City Park/Fox Trail 253 Boving Road, Lancaaster
Register for the race: click here: http://www.premierraces.com
Choose to run or walk the bike path trail and support Meals on Wheels March for Meals to ensure no senior is EVER forgotten.
- Early bird registration before March 23 $20.00 (t-shirt guaranteed)
- Registration after March 10 $25.00 (t-shirt not guaranteed)
- Event day registration begins at 7:30am
- Prizes for the top male, top female, top over 60 years, and top male/female under 13 years
Saturday, March 10 8am-11am
Pancake Breakfast $6.00 Tickets sold at the door.
Location: Meals on Wheels dining room, 253 Boving Rd. Lancaster
- Pancakes with butter and syrup
- sausage and potatoes
- Juice, milk, coffee, or tea
300 Club Raffle: Only 300 tickets sold
Payout $1,000 to one lucky winner!
Tickets available with all board members and at the agency.